Backup & Recovery
Protect and Restore Your Most Important Data Easily
Data is the lifeblood of business organizations of all sizes. You need a complete data backup and recovery system and strategy to ensure that the critical data be available and accessible when you need it. It must be protected against loss, damage, theft and unauthorized change. And if disaster strikes, data recovery must be swift so you can get back to business quickly.
No two organizations have the same data backup and recovery needs and priorities. IBM and Mark III can help you meet your specific business, legal and regulatory information requirements through an assessment of key information sources such as databases, documents, and e-mail. We use that assessment to tailor solutions for data retention, protection and retrieval that fit your business priorities.
Our solutions do more than protect data – they'll help you respond to business opportunities quicker and more cost-effectively, so you can focus on growth.
IBM-powered enterprise data protections solutions typically have the following characteristics:
- Centrally managed, automated and non-disruptive backup-and-restore solutions that support data spread over multiple locations and a wide range of devices
- “Anywhere-anytime” access to critical information for business operations, compliance audits and legal discoveries
- Fast and reliable recovery of lost data – especially when dealing with disasters
- Continuous real-time protection of critical files on laptops and file servers
- The most scalable storage management solution on the market
- A proven track record in effective disaster response, based on managing more than 750 infrastructure recoveries for clients, including comebacks from catastrophic events such as 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean tsunami
With over 15 years of experience in designing enterprise backup and data protection solutions for clients in hurricane-prone South Texas, Mark III has a wealth of experience in helping clients plan for the worst. If you're looking to optimize your backup infrastructure or in the planning stages of a DR project, give us and we'd be happy to lend our perspective!